Hunters Hill Medical Practice is a modern practice that provides GP Registrars with an excellent educational experience and a very supportive environment. This allows a GP Registrar to focus on a high standard of patient care while continuing to learn and prepare for RACGP fellowship.
We believe that excellent healthcare for the community is achieved through a multi-disciplinary approach, and our General Practice is complemented by comprehensive co-located services including nursing care and treatment rooms, pathology services, medical specialists and allied health providers; allowing for seamless service integration.
A cornerstone of our practice is a commitment to ongoing training and education. We have hosted many GP registrars, medical and nursing students over many years. We have been proud to have many GP registrars achieve RACGP fellowship and then choose to run their own practice at our rooms.
Benefits of GP registrars learning at HHMP
- Working at an award winning practice as part of a team environment
- Making a difference to the lives of patients
- Excellent support and training as well as appropriate patient load
- Pay above The National Terms and Conditions for the Employment of Registrars (NTCER)
- We have been proud to have many GP registrars achieve RACGP fellowship and then choose to run their own practice at our rooms.
Learn more about HHMP
Please contact our Practice Manager, Katrina Arcus on 9817 2080 or firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions and discuss any current vacancies.