Registered Nurse and Community Nursing Roles
If you are seeking a rewarding career in primary care or community care nursing, Hunters Hill Medical Practice has a variety of nursing roles. Our experienced nursing team provides ongoing training and support based around the full scope of General Practice care.
We are a progressive practice and offer our nursing staff the ability to learn and grow in their role. We are proud to be in the process of developing nurse led clinics.
We offer all type of nursing roles. Please contact us if you are a:
- Assistant in nursing (AIN)
- Enrolled nurse (EN)
- New graduate registered nurse
- Registered nurse (RN)
- Care coordinator (RN)
- Nurse practitioner (NP)
If you are looking to develop your nursing career in primary care and contribute to patient care in the community, please contact our Practice Manager, Katrina Arcus on 02 9817 2080 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a discussion about our current nursing opportunities.
Benefits of working at HHMP
- Working at an award winning practice
- Making a difference to the lives of patients
- Excellent opportunities to grow and progress
- Varied roles using the full scope of nursing practice
- A team environment
- Excellent support and training
- Helping train nursing students
- Above award wages