COVID-19 outbreak continues
The latest COVID-19 outbreak in Sydney continues and while case numbers remain low, the main concern is the number of cases now identified outside the Northern Beaches. Until the current outbreak is under control, social distancing and frequent mask use are essential.
NSW mask mandate :
On Saturday the 3rd of January 2021, the NSW premier announced a mask mandate for indoor facilities in NSW from Sunday the 4th of January 2021. HHMP had been recommending masks since the beginning of the current outbreak and in light of the latest announcements will do so until further notice.
HHMP is COVID-Safe, please help us by
- wearing a mask
- advising staff of any symptoms
- advising staff if you have had any contacts or visited any facilities identified by NSW health
- checking in any carers or family members who attend your consults with you
- contacting us if you have any questions.
For More COVID-19 Information
NSW health has an excellent COVID-19 website with all the information in one place and links to further information. Please use this and other reputable government websites to get your information rather than news media or just random blogs (excluding this one! ;-)). The links below are for the most useful sections for patients:
- NSW health COVID website
- COVID19 frequently asked questions
- Testing clinic locations
- Self isolation guidelines
We thank you all for your cooperation and encourage you to contact us if you have any questions.